TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TTZ Parts: NEW OEM harness, powercoated parts lots of parts!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TTZ Parts: NEW OEM harness, powercoated parts lots of parts!

Posted by flyboyzack on January 28, 2015 at 10:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 918 times.

Screen Name:flyboyzack
Phone:512-635-3695
E-mail:zachreich@yahoo.com
Research flyboyzack's post history

Message I have been a Z enthusiast for quite some time and owned a Z31 and a 465rwhp at 17PSI and 553rwhp at 22PSI 1992 Z32. I sold my 300zx about 3-4 years ago and kept these parts around just in case I decided to get another one. I decided that my garage is very cluttered and wanted to clear up some space. I have a good deal of BRAND NEW and used parts for sale. I have a BRAND NEW wiring harness, various freshly powder-coated parts, slicks, lower plenum, and much, much more for sale. I have these parts priced to sell. If you want more than one item I’ll cut you a deal on the more items you get. All prices are the SHIPPED price, unless stated otherwise. My email address is zachreich@yahoo.com so you can email me with any questions you may have. Although I have sold quite a few parts, I still have all of these parts remaining. The pics and prices are as follows:

Email: zachreich@yahoo.com
Phone: 512-635-3695

BRAND NEW 92-95 Twin Turbo 300ZX 5 Speed Wiring Harness for the “New-Style” Injectors. This is a BNIB with the harness included in the original box from Nissan. 300 SHIPPED!!!!

photo IMAG1652.jpg

Freshly Powder-Coated Valve Covers (Blue): 50 Shipped!!

Lower Intake Manifold Plenum: 30 Shipped.

(2) Rear Drag Radials with Stock Z Wheels with 70% Tread Remaining: 200 Plus Shipping. (Approx 250-275 Shipped)

Timing Belt Inner and Outer Covers: 25 Shipped.

Intake Manifold Cover: 25 Shipped.

Misc. Parts (Pulleys, Brackets, Power Steering Hose, Etc.) 40 Shipped for Everything

Z Throttle-Body Assembly: 30 Shipped.

OEM Crank Pulley: 20 Shipped.

(2) Idler Pulleys in Great Shape: 20 Shipped.

Spark Plug Guide Set: 20 Shipped.

Set of Acc. Pulleys and Timing Belt (All NEW with Less Than 2k Miles): 20 Shipped.

Cruise Control Assembly: 20 Shipped.

Email: zachreich@yahoo.com
Phone: 512-635-3695

Please feel to email/text/call with any questions!!

Follow Ups
  • TTZ Parts: NEW OEM harness, powercoated parts lots of parts! - flyboyzack 22:20:51 01/28/15