TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Innovate o2 & datalogging, autometer FP, PCV kit & others
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Innovate o2 & datalogging, autometer FP, PCV kit & others

Posted by HogZ on January 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 630 times.

Screen Name:HogZ
Phone:214-558-7298
E-mail:chris@bslabs.com
Research HogZ's post history

Message Hey guys,
Been a long time.. digging through the garage, I found a box a Z related things I thought I would pass on here:

PCV valve and hose kit, bought new from Coz about 8 years ago, lol. Everything still in the original packaging - $50

Razo pedals - $20

2 exhaust gaskets (the round metal rings 20691-30p00) still new in packages - $5

2 apexi EGT guages with memory,warn,peak. Black faced, still power on, EL works, but no sweep from the hands (I assume they should). Hooked up k-type thermos and couldn't get them to show any readings.. so maybe I'm just not quite doing it right, or maybe they are just good for spare parts for your old gauges.. no probes included, just the gauges. Make me an offer.

SGP racing billet oil cap - $15 (pending sale)

95 service manual - $60 (pending sale)

Innovate Motorsports wideband o2 / datalogging setup. Includes LM-1 handheld unit, wideband o2 sensor and cables, power wiring, tailpipe clamp, Serial to USB adapter, and Auxbox 3 (LMA-3). The auxbox has 5 inputs with built in sensors for 3-bar MAP, rpm, injector duty cycle, and one k-type thermocouple. So right away start datalogging rpm, boost, and wideband readings. You can also override any of the internal sensors to use the input for any external 0-5v source. I used this setup on my 2nd Z starting with standard JWT tune and S-AFC.. checking out successful dyno's on this site and asking a few questions I just did 2nd and 3rd gear runs and tuned the Z basically to mimic what the other good tunes showed. Took the car down to Kyle and put it on his dynapack (lol this was years ago), and he said the tune was right on and did very little to it.. so it works really well! - $300

Autometer phantom fuel pressure gauge & sending unit (model #5763). You can also tap the input wire from this gauge and send it straight into one of the inputs on the Auxbox to datalog your fuel pressure. - $100

All prices are negotiable, but do not include shipping, paypal fees, etc.

Any questions or offers please email to chris@bslabs.com.

Follow Ups
  • Innovate o2 & datalogging, autometer FP, PCV kit & others - HogZ 10:31:31 01/27/15