TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wiseco Pistons, new lifters, stock engine parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Wiseco Pistons, new lifters, stock engine parts

Posted by agent4573 on January 14, 2015 at 10:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 800 times.

Screen Name:agent4573
Phone:6614006296
E-mail:pmantegna@gmail.com
Research agent4573's post history

Message OEM Nissan lifters, 30 seconds of runtime. Just paid 720 plus tax and shipping. 400 shipped.

Stock tt manual cams. 80 plus shipping

Intake cam gears - worked fine, no play. Z1 sells these used for 150 each bare, 75 each and I'll send the cover and spring with it.

Exhaust cam gears - 20 each

Knock sensor - almost new, $40

valve covers, timing covers, cam position sensor and mount, 2nd gen ptu, upper and lower old style intake, old style fuel rail, upper and lower water pipes (stock gauge sending unit was replaced with 1/8th npt adapter for aftermarket sending unit. Ecu temp sensor is stock), tps sensor, intake cam solenoids. Make offers, want this stuff out of my garage.

EP Racing ported oil pump with 5 hours on it. Paid 125 plus core, $75.

23 stock lifters with unknown milage, no ticking from any. Torn apart, cleaned and reassembled 5 hours ago. $5 each.

Wiseco 87.5 pistons on stock rods with arp bolts. Big end resized. #1-5 are perfect condition with 5-10 hours of runtime on them. #6 has lost its side coatings and is a little rougher than the rest due to the rod bearing going out. Can probably be used with some time polishing it up, but its not perfect so I can't guarantee anything. I'll ship all 6, but plan on using 5 and finding an extra. $300

Unmolested engine harness. Good shape, old style injector connectors. Came out of a running car. $50.

TT alternator, worked great. $40

If paying with paypal, add shipping and 3%. Deals made on multiple items, so just send an offer. Went with an LS1 and don't need any of this stuff anymore.

Follow Ups
  • Wiseco Pistons, new lifters, stock engine parts - agent4573 22:44:31 01/14/15