TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SZ Flywheel, Z1 Shifter, ZSpeed Solid Shifter Mount
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SZ Flywheel, Z1 Shifter, ZSpeed Solid Shifter Mount

Posted by Multi_Read (CA) on January 14, 2015 at 6:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 1008 times.

Screen Name:Multi_Read
Phone:(573) 489-56XX
E-mail:multi.read@gmail.com
Research Multi_Read's post history

Message I have for sale:

Specialty Z Flywheel - this is the red Cyn-R-G flywheel. It has been fully rebuilt by RPS and is ready to go. Brand new pucks, fully balanced, and cleaned. Zero use since rebuild. Asking $325 shipped in the USA (paypal fees not included).

Z1 Premium Shifter - Complete with all required hardware, with the exception of the through bolt for the bottom of the shifter to the transmission linkage. I have nothing but good things to say about this shifter. The only reason I'm selling it is my new Z came setup with a solid shifter mount and stock shifter, so I have chosen to keep it that way.

ZSpeed Solid Shifter Mount - If you haven't felt what your car is like with a solid mount, you're missing out big time. This is one of my top 10 must have mods for a 300ZX.

Selling the shifter and mount together for $215 shipped in the USA (paypal fees not included).

Thanks for looking!

Follow Ups
  • SZ Flywheel, Z1 Shifter, ZSpeed Solid Shifter Mount - Multi_Read (CA) 18:42:04 01/14/15