TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1993 300ZX TT 5-speed, 169k miles in Bay area, CA $3200
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 300ZX TT 5-speed, 169k miles in Bay area, CA $3200

Posted by B. Lee Wong on January 09, 2015 at 4:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 1529 times.

Screen Name:B. Lee Wong
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:BrandonLeeWong_AT_yahoo.com
Research B. Lee Wong's post history

Message Pictures

93 Nissan 300ZX Twin turbo
-169k miles
-5 Speed manual
-Charcoal grey (paint needs work)
-Clean title
-SMOG current as of Sept 2013 (It was my DD)

Performance:
-JWT Pop Charger
-Labree Catback Exhaust with X-pipe(non-resonated)
-SZ 2.5 inch super split downpipes
-UR under drive pulley and over drive water pump pulley
-ECU upgraded
-14 PSI Boost Jets
-HKS SSQV blow off valves
-SPL braided clutch line
-CZP bronze shifter bushing
-South bend stage 4 OFE clutch
-South bend billet flywheel
-Nismo 740cc injectors
-300 degree fuel rail
-SZ fuel line kit

Suspension/brakes:
-SPL Coilovers
-SPL Front upper camber arms
-SPL v2 Tension rods
-SPL Rear upper arms
-300 degree brake master cylinder brace
-SS braided lines

Exterior:
-99 Jspec front fascia
-99 Jspec rear taillights with center panel
-Kaminari side skirts (with door fillers)
-Ionic Dynamics replica 90-93 OEM rear spoiler
-Radio antenna removed and shaved clean
-Blitz Type-03 17x9 +23 (+38 with a 15mm spacer) front and 18x10 +45 rear
-255/40/17 front and 275/35/18 rear tires
-HID headlights using rebased Phillips bulbs and German OEM Hella ballasts

Interior:
-SPI boost gauge
Security
-Clifford Solaris alarm system

The bad:
-Exterior needs help. New trim and a paint job would do wonders. Hood has a chip and has lost all clear coat.
-Wheels are straight and true, but one has minor curb rash and they could use a refinishing
-Coilovers need to be rebuilt. I didn’t have time or space to put her on jack stands to pull them but they need to be rebuilt/replaced
-Engine has a slight hesitation when it’s cold. I think it’s a throttle position sensor, but I couldn’t track it down. It goes away after driving for 2 minutes and it never bothered me
-Accessory belt squeals when it’s cold, but goes away after 30 seconds of driving (Common with UR under drive pulleys)
-CD player/radio is finicky. It works but it’s a dual decker with a tape player. Probably should just be replaced. Driver side front speaker cuts out, and both rear speakers are torn (Currently unplugged as I've been told the rears are just audio fill anyhow).
-Interior is in rough shape. It needs a new driver’s seat. Shift and brake boots are ratty and should be replaced

I have maintenance records from my ownership along with the previous owner. While in my possession maintenance/upgrades were done by MattZ Garage in Sacramento, Z-car garage in San Jose, or Specialty Z in SoCal. The most recent 60k maintenance was done at 155k miles (in 2011, so I don’t really drive it anymore).
As you can see this car has been modified tastefully and maintained by the best in the business. I had planned to replace the turbo chargers and intercoolers next with larger units (and have done all the mods to support), but I need to sell instead.

Car is sold as is. You are welcome to have the car inspected by your mechanic prior to sale. Only accept cash, certified cashier’s check, or a money order.

Car is located in Walnut Creek, CA. Contact me at BrandonLeeWong_AT_Yahoo_dot_com if you are interested or have any questions

Follow Ups
  • 1993 300ZX TT 5-speed, 169k miles in Bay area, CA $3200 - B. Lee Wong 16:41:57 01/09/15