TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Parting out Motor -Nistune, Wiseco, etc, now with pictures
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Parting out Motor -Nistune, Wiseco, etc, now with pictures

Posted by agent4573 on December 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 947 times.

Screen Name:agent4573
Phone:6614006296
E-mail:pmantegna@gmail.com
Research agent4573's post history

Message Pictures of rotating assembly

This motor was built over the summer and has 5-10 hours of run time on it. It was built for a sandrail and tuned at SpecialtyZ. Made 422hp/370tq to the wheels (turning 31" offroad tires) at 14psi, made 370hp/340tq at 9si. I took out the #6 rod bearing. Gonna go with an LS1 instead now. Located about an hour north of LA, will ship smaller parts if you pay shipping. Add 3% if using payal and not "gifting" it to me. if you don't see it listed, message me, its for sale.

No name front mount intercooler with piping. One pipe has a dent in it, but is still usable. I welded on mounts for a shroud and 2 10" electric fans. Can remove fans/shroud/mounts or can leave installed if you want. Have the silicone couplers, lost the clamps. 300 with fans, 200 no fans.

Selin dual translator kit. 1st gen. No mounting plate. $SOLD

2 N62 MAF. Screens are in good shape. $50 - one left

TT alternator - $50

Nismo 740cc injector set with JWT adapter kit (includes all adapters, hold down plates, screws and new harness plugs). $800

ECU with Nistune board installed. I think it was originally for a manual. Will include Nistune cable and if you can transfer software licenses, you can have that too. $500

EP racing ported oil pump - paid 125 plus core return. $100

OEM Water pump - $50

RameyZ Idler Studs and all 3 idler pulleys - $100

The tensioner is used but in good condition, so if you want a 120k service kit (water pump, pulleys, studs, tensioner, and a timing belt with 5 hours on it, I can do a kit deal)

UR oversided water pump pulley, black - $40

AMS Crank pulley (N/A version) - $40

Manzo tubular exhaust manifolds - $75

OEM ring kit (never installed) and 6 stock pistons in used but usable condition. Will need new pin clips. $100

Hydraulic Lifters (30 seconds of run time on them), just paid 720 plus shipping. $500

Greddy ProfecB boost controller kit. This model had issues of blowing an internal fuse if you accidentally shorted the solenoid output wires together and they would stop working. That happened to this one, but I soldered on an external, replaceable fuse and it works great again. Plus if you screw up and short the wires, you can get a new fuse at autozone. Complete with all wiring and solenoid. $200

40P heads complete- Tentative deal on bare heads.

Cams, original lifters, cam gears, VTC solenoids, etc still available.

Wiseco 87.5 Pistons on stock rods with ARP rod bolts. Rods were pin fit and the big end resized. $600 for the assembled set. Can separate but would like to leave assembled. No damage from rod bearing failure. They all look good, will just need new bearings.

Stock crank (will need #6 rod journal polished). Theres a small nick that will polish out no problem. Should be visible in pictures- $40

Block - Oil galleys threaded with plugs, water passage cleaned up, bored to 87.5 for Wiseco pistons. Cylinders all look good. Minor vertical marks, but I can't feel any with my fingernail. I would suggest a hone just to be safe, but its probably not needed.

I would love to sell the entire rotating assembly and block together. I would suggest a hot tank for the block to remove any remnants of rod bearing that might be floating around, and the crank will need to be polished. $1000 gets you block, crank, rods, pistons, oil pump, water pump, idler pulleys, tensioner, etc. All the major machine work is done, it just needs some cleaning up and new bearings.

Also for sale, non Z32 specific stuff:

Greddy BOV - looks like the FV but is an older model. $100
TD04L turbos - wastegastes welded shut, freshly rebuilt - $100 each
Tial F38 external waste gates - One is faded red, one is silver - $175 each

Follow Ups
  • Parting out Motor -Nistune, Wiseco, etc, now with pictures - agent4573 15:20:03 12/21/14