TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers + Swift Springs ~300 Miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers + Swift Springs ~300 Miles

Posted by RonZ300 (Socal) on November 23, 2014 at 11:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 993 times.

Screen Name:RonZ300 (Pittsburgh)
Phone:6613177488
E-mail:rhpittee at yahoo dot com
Research RonZ300 (Pittsburgh)'s post history

Message This is a set of fortune auto series 500 Generation 5 coilovers. Excellent quality, very lightweight, very comfortable and excellent handling. They are monotube, digressively valved and have a wide adjustment range. They have the upgraded swift springs at 8k/mm front and 6kg/mm rear. They are more compliant and comfortable than my previous Powertrix SS with 7kg/mm front and 5kg/mm rears. I am selling only because i just found out i have a baby on the way! I just bought them and they only have about 300 miles on them. As you can see in the picture, they are in excellent condition. They were the best coilovers i've ever had in the Z32 in my opinion. I paid $1550 for them brand new with the swift springs.

You can also have them re-valved if you need them softer or firmer as the company is in Virginia. You can even have them upgraded for independent compression and rebound adjustment.

See this TT.net article for more info:

La-Z-Link

Here is their website for more info:

La-Z-Link

$1400 Shipped

Follow Ups
  • Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers + Swift Springs ~300 Miles - RonZ300 (Socal) 23:56:18 11/23/14