TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 DN1 Green TT 88k miles mildly modified
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 DN1 Green TT 88k miles mildly modified

Posted by MegamanMk2 on September 30, 2014 at 9:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 1629 times.

Screen Name:MegamanMk2
Phone:7578399331
E-mail:megamanMk2@juno.com
Research MegamanMk2's post history

Message Selling my 1995 300ZX Twin Turbo, it has 88k miles on it. It is DN1 Cobalt green Metallic. Being back in school and already having 2 other cars, I don't drive it a lot anymore, and would like it to go to a good home.

The Z has a new Nissan factory wire harness and the timing belt was done at 59,715 miles by Bernie, and new t-top/door seals done last year.

Interior is black suede in great shape, the interior color was originally tan.

Vehicle is mildly modified, below is a list of what you get already installed in the car:

Redline MT90 Manual Trans Fluid
Redline 75w90 rear differential fuid

Car will come with a box of 10 old style Nissan "60U" oil filters.

Car has new T-Top seals on it.
Advan VS5 wheels in gray, 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with 255/35/18 and 275/35/18 Sumitomo HTR-ZIII tires (They have decent tread on them still, but don't hold the power well)

Stainless steel braided brake lines
NGK Iridium spark plugs
Robo Grounding net kit
Nismo 615cc injectors
Selin Dual Maf Translator
Specialty Z 3" Expansion turbo "Down pipes"
Specialty Z 3" to 2.5" Resonated "Test pipes"
2.5" B&B Quad Oval Exhaust
Greddy side mount Intercoolers
RPS Segmented Flywheel
RPS 6 Puck Clutch
Jim Wolf Tech chipped ECU
Unorthodox Racing Pulley set
Blitz SBC ID boost controller (Set at ~15 psi of boost pressure)
Short Throw shifter by "Silvertwin"
Stillen upgraded oil cooler
One piece aluminum drive shaft

Catz HID conversion
Blue LED lighting installed in gauge cluster and control pods

Jspec front fascia with Jspec turn Signals and Tail Lamps
Jspec black with red stitching shift knob, boot, and e brake boot with seats done in the same pattern.

Stillen Sway Bars
Power Trix coilovers (6k/8k spring rates)
Power Trix rear Upper Control Arms
Megan Adjustable Upper control Arms
Do-luck rear ladder bar
Aluminum Subframe spacers

Carbing Fr and Rr strut bars (Rear is not on the car but comes with it, didn't want to cut the new interior to install at the time)
Energy Suspension Steering rack bushings

It has a Sony Gigapanel head unit that can be removed and hooked to a computer for MP3 loading. Car also comes equipped with a Kicker 5 channel amplifier, crossovers in the doors for 6.5" speakers and tweeters, 6.5" rear speakers and subwoofer. 6.5" speakers are MB Quartz component speakers. (Sorry, I don't know a lot about the sound system other than it sounds fantastic inside the car, there wasn't much documentation on it that I got with the car)

It comes with documents that date from the 90s still in some cases, and a log book documenting the owner from ~2002 onward. tons of receipts, manuals, and logs of all kinds will be included.

May need a mode door actuator (the one near the gas pedal), and the rear defroster does not appear to work, although I have not extensively checked into it. Steering wheel has some typical wear and the hood paint has a few cracks in it, likely due to heat. (I guess anyway, its the only place on the car that is doing it and the hood insulator is missing)

Also, the seat belts are NOT tan, I took that picture before I swapped the black ones in!

My name is Daniel, I am in Virginia Beach, VA. Feel free to call or text me at 757-839-9331, but please text before you call, as I may be at work or classes.

Asking 11k for it.

Follow Ups
  • 1995 DN1 Green TT 88k miles mildly modified - MegamanMk2 21:14:36 09/30/14