TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OEM/Aftermarket Brake & Exhaust Parts (Price Drop!)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM/Aftermarket Brake & Exhaust Parts (Price Drop!)

Posted by flashstar on September 15, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 641 times.

Screen Name:flashstar
Phone:940 783 2414
E-mail:dallashayden@gmail.com
Research flashstar's post history

Message I had almost completed my 350z Brembo brake upgrade when for many reasons I went with an Evo 8 kit instead. Fortunately for you, I have nice brake components for sale! Also listed is a pair of used NA headers.

Parts List:

-2 30mm aluminum factory rebuilt brake calipers- these are hard to find. The left is in good condition but the right caliper's bleeder screw was cross-threaded from the factory. Please note that I filed down a very small portion of the mounting tabs so that they would work with the Brembo adapters. Both painted with quality silver Eastwood caliper paint. Also, I will unload the pads from the front left caliper if it is purchased separately.

-$55- Front Left unused Aluminum 30mm Caliper
-$30- Front Right unused Aluminum 30mm Caliper
-$70- Z1 brembo adapter kit- Full unused kit with manual. This spaces out the front calipers so that they fit over larger Brembo rotors.
-$120- New, unused front 300zx EBC Yellowstuff pads. Disc brake quiet applied to the backs. Can be scraped off.
-$30- Rear StopTech braided brake lines new in package
-$35- Used NA Headers. Generic brand in generally good condition.

I will give a bulk discount if you purchase the entire Brembo conversion package. This includes the front calipers, Yellowstuff pads, and Z1 adapter kit.

Email me for pictures at dallashayden@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • OEM/Aftermarket Brake & Exhaust Parts (Price Drop!) - flashstar 12:50:36 09/15/14