TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Grey twinturbo for sale.. highly modified.. Socal....
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Grey twinturbo for sale.. highly modified.. Socal....

Posted by Hipendicular on September 09, 2014 at 8:06 PM
  This message has been viewed 1766 times.

Screen Name:Hipendicular
Phone:714 872 1887
E-mail:Hipendicular@AOL.com
Research Hipendicular's post history

Message Selling my beloved 1991 300zx Twinturbo. I've owned the car since 2007 and took me 6 months to find one this clean. The car had 75K on the clock and now just turned 101K. The car is better condition now then when I bought it has no stories or things i need to mention. It is as good as a TT you're gonna find for this price or even more.

Here's the highlights..

435 Whp on new turbos (Z1 GT555's) tuned by SZ (Seb and Greg know my car well). 3" Dps, 2.5" B&B Quad exhaust, Selin, SZ/RPS flywheel, SZ/RPS clutch (feels stock), Z1 ICs(stock size), 740 Nismo injectors, new Greddy Profec Boost controller, Carbon Fiber Ttops, Carbon Fiber hatch (painted), PowerTrix coil overs (SS), Z1 FUCA (street), SPL full hicas delete, PowerTrix RUCA, Z1 1pc Drive shaft, Stoptech 13" BBK (drilled rotors but also have slotted as spares), Royalty performance rear brake kit, Sparco leather seats (prestige seats), Z1 Short shifter, 99 front bumper (with euro turn signals), 99 rear tail lights, Winfactory Splitter, TwinZ rear diffuser (for stock bumper), Winfactory nose panel and a 6" pioneer touchscreen dual din stereo.

The wheels are Hayashi Center lock H961R's in 18x8.5 and 18x10. These are only 1 of 2 sets that I can even find information on. Super, super rare... I'll include the breaker bar and 36mm socket to remove them as they are true center-lock wheels. They do use adapters so you can always go back to boring 5x114.3 wheels if you wish (I've never had a problem with these wheels coming loose, btw)

This is only a partial list of whats included (email for the full list) as I have a ton of extra parts too as well as most parts to put the car back to stock.

The car has zero issues, the AC has always worked (still keeps the car cold on the hottest days), zero rattles or squeaks, 8 out of 10 interior (a true sign of how well the car was treated), exterior is a 7 out of 10 and I would rate the overall condition to be in the top 10% of all Z32s out there. This isn't a beat car.

I have tracked it (4 times) and it does get driven hard but it has never even had an incident (super easy car to drive on the track). I even drove it to and from the track with AC blasting. LOL Never been dragged or used for burn out videos. As like all loved Zs it gets regular oil changes and is looked after. Compression is solid 150Psi plus on all cylinders but feel free to have it tested. I also have a whole folder of receipts and documentation and don't mind you running a carfax or asking around about my car.

Now the bad.. It would be recommended to get a 120K performed and the tires are about 60-70% gone. Which is why I'm selling.. I really don't want to spend any more on this car as I bought a 2006 Lotus Exige for my track toy. The car was also repainted three years ago. It was originally silver and i had it painted grey.. Everything got painted except the engine bay, which is still silver. Paint wasn't up to my standards too.. I guess I'm too picky.

I bought the car in 2007 for $15k and now with about triple that spent on mods, I'm asking $14K. I know mods don't help with resale so i'm hoping the mods are what makes this car sell faster. If not I will part out in the near future and turn the car back to stock..

Here's a few pics
CFTTFrontSml

IMG_3751

IMG_3760

Email me for questions, pictures or mod lists/extra lists. Thanks
Ken

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Grey twinturbo for sale.. highly modified.. Socal.... - Hipendicular 20:06:20 09/09/14