TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 300ZX OEM parts for sale (UPDATED)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300ZX OEM parts for sale (UPDATED)

Posted by eliteturbotuner on August 25, 2014 at 2:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 652 times.

Screen Name:eliteturbotuner
Phone:480-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:ejstruss@gmail.com
Research eliteturbotuner's post history

Message UPDATE - I have a few things for sale that I need to get rid of in the 300ZX parts bin:

1. For sale are a pair of OEM front side marker lights from a 1991 300ZX TT. Lights are in excellent shape, I upgraded these to a pair of clear markers so I no longer need these. Units were fully functional when I removed them from the car, all wiring is intact and lamps are functional. Need to part with these asap. $20 for the pair.

2. OEM 1991 TT radiator. I upgraded to a new radiator so I need to get rid of the old one. In good shape, no leaks when I removed it from the car, fins are in pretty nice shape. Looking for $40 for this, local pickup would be preferred, but I will ship, buyer pays shipping.

3. Brand new set of rear interior trim corner pieces for a 90-96 300 ZX 2+2. UPDATE - DARK CHARCOAL COLOR..... I bought trim for my car and mistakenly bought these on accident, so my loss is your gain. I paid originally $225 for the set from Nissan Parts (Richardson, TX). I have had them sitting around for a couple of years and I want to get them out of the way. Since they are new, Im looking for $125, should be a good deal for the new owner.

4. I have the original rear trim from my 1991 300ZX TT - both left and right rear corners, left and right speaker mid covers. DARK CHARCOAL COLOR......These pieces are in pretty good shape, some scratches on them and one piece has a small crack, but it is below the carpet deck level. All in all they are a good set for someone looking to upgrade their totally tired and beat up rear plastic. I would like $125 for the set or I will break up in pairs, shoot me an offer.

5. I have a stock AM/FM/Cassette deck from my 1991 300ZX TT I want to get rid of. Anybody looking to return their Z to stock, this radio can be had for $30.

As I always have trouble posting photos, I am sure you guys will want to see some, so hit me up via email - ejstruss@gmail.com and I will send any and all photos I have of these items or if you request something in particular I will snap a photo and send it to you asap.
As always, thanks for looking!

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300ZX OEM parts for sale (UPDATED) - eliteturbotuner 14:42:16 08/25/14