People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: Clean, straight, rolling chassis

Posted by madscientist222 on August 15, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 637 times.

Screen Name:madscientist222
Phone:
E-mail:res0nancecascade86@gmail.com
Research madscientist222's post history

Message Probably a long shot but its time to start the hunt. My Z is plagued with rust. I have modded it and built it up well over the past 10 years or so. Unfortunately it was a MI and NY state car, apparently never garaged. Rust is creeping out everywhere...its getting to be time to abandon the chassis.

Im looking for a rolling chassis, no accidents, no rust. Minor dings and dents and surface rust may be ok. Looking for anything except a 2+2. Can be a convertible, slicktop, or another 2+0. Turbo chassis ok too, the main thing is zero rust. I dont care if theres 150k on the chassis and the interior is a worn out hell hole...straight body/chassis with no rust is priority.

The ideal car im looking for would be a convertible that was garaged that just blew its engine and the owner wants to move on. If its got a tired old motor but still runs and drives that fine too but im not looking to pay a lot more for that. 5sp manual a plus.

Color is not real important. Engine/transmission can be included or not.

Im willing to travel at most a few hundred miles from NJ to look at it (would be flying in depending how far).

Follow Ups