TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GTX, Ash spec v3s, z1 innercoolerpiping,EPR Short Block.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: GTX, Ash spec v3s, z1 innercoolerpiping,EPR Short Block.

Posted by Properstyle on August 09, 2014 at 11:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 919 times.

Screen Name:Properstyle
Phone:337-424-7352
E-mail:dashawnddpb@hotmail.com
Research Properstyle's post history

Message I can not have a phone in my building where I work but fill free to call or text and I will return your message. Quickiest response during the day from 6am to 6pm is Email or pm.
I don't use TT.net very often, I didn't know you could not update the current for sale add so I am resposting it with the update of the parts that have now been sold.

I have come to the conclusion that I want a 2jz for my slicktop so I am parting out my build All Parts are in working condition, I have just run out of the funs to take the build to where I want it and after doing the numbers I can reach my goal on a 2jz at allmost have the cost so I am moving on.

Gtx 2867s 15 psi springs 3-4k no shaft play all oil and water lines included 2800 make me an offer I can refuse and get your self some nasty turbos

following items are now sold

EPR 9.1 compression short block with eagle rods, je pistons, crank modification, oil pump modification, bearing coating, 87.5 bore, kramlocks wrist pin holders, custom racing rings.SOLD TO STACY
Ash spec massive V3s 2k miles no leaks innercoolers speak for them selfs. SOLD to stacy

Z1 2.5 innercooler piping SOLD to williams

New OEM lifters NOT rebuilt 3-4k miles 400 shipped.

BDE engine mounts SOLD to stacy

Z1 silicone 4 ply intake pipes 40 shipped.

Late style Heads with street port and 3 angle valve job. Bare heads. 3-4k miles, SOLD

z1 3in Mid pipes un resonated or cated
Sold to Shawn Myers

Supertech Dual Coil Valve springs and TI retainers.
Sold to shawn myers

BDE cam gears in take and exhuast for 94spec motor
Sold to Mike smith

3in down divorced down pipes.
Sold to Mike smith

JWT 500 CAMS.
Sold to JAZAPA FRESH

750CC injectors with late style rail.
Sold to Kendal Scruggs

AMS turbo Manifolds.
Sold to Carson Stewart

Follow Ups
  • GTX, Ash spec v3s, z1 innercoolerpiping,EPR Short Block. - Properstyle 11:14:38 08/09/14