TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Premier Z rebuilt engines!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Premier Z rebuilt engines!

Posted by Z300Z on July 15, 2014 at 9:17 AM
  This message has been viewed 696 times.

Screen Name:Z300Z
Phone:919-622-1901
E-mail:dan@premierz.com
Research Z300Z's post history

Message 919-622-1901
M-F 10 to 6pm
Saturday by appointment only!

Hey guys and gals!! Just letting everyone know that we do rebuild VG motors and do really big builds. Now, if you want to bring us just the VG30DE or /TT engine already out of the car, we can and will rebuild the entire engine from the ground up if you want. The engine will have all brand new parts OEM from Nissan. If you wish to bring the Z here at our facility in FL, and we have to pull the engine then it is an additional labor to do so, which is to uninstall then reinstall and to do a basic tune on the engine once it is installed. Also with every build we do here at Premier Z Shop of Clearwater FL we provide FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! POWDERCOATING!!!!! and/or paint. That is right I said it comes free with your build. On the house! FREE! just tell us your 3 colors and we will make it happen free of charge!

Here is a list of what you will get with the new rebuilt STOCK engine:

1. Full OEM Nissan gasket kit including head gaskets

2. New Nissan freeze plugs, painted block 1200degrees, acid dipped

3. New tri metal Clevite rings, bearings (main, and rods)

4. New Nissan OEM Oil and Water Pumps

5. New Nismo Thermostat with radiator by pass hoses

6. New Nissan knock sensor and sub harness

7. New Nissan 24 OEM lifters

8. Timing belt with pulleys and auto tension-er and studs

9. Machine shop cost (heads and block)Acid dipped honed

10. 5 angle valve job for better air flow, valve seals replaced and cleaned, redeck the heads

11. Labor included

12. Powder coat the engine to whatever color scheme you would like. Choose 3 colors.....Chrome is extra

NOW THIS DOES NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT INCLUDE TURBOS OR ANY SENSORS INCLUDING INJECTORS. We reuse all sensors and replace the ones that need it during the rebuild process

If you send us just the engine, the price for just the stock rebuild is:

$5,500.00 for a VG30DE/TT motor

or if you bring us the Z and we have to do additional labor to pull the engine and install it back in the Z and basic tuning it will be this price:

$5,500.00 + $2,500.00 = $8,000.00 + $400.00 wiring harness = $8,400.00 GRAND TOTAL.

If you want a stock engine that is totally built from top to bottom including the sensors, hoses, harnesses, powder coated, and turbos you are looking in the neighborhood of $12,000.00 to $15,000.00 installed with a basic tune!

Here is some of our examples of our work over the years.

Now a before and after shot! what a transformation!

and the after!

As you can see here all of the parts I mentioned above installed on this rebuilt motor as well.

Well there are some of our work examples. Please call me today to find out what we can do for you. 8 to 9k is for a stock motor. Anything you want installed at the time of the engine rebuild all you would need to do is buy the parts no additional labor required, except for inter-coolers, pop chargers, BOVs, or anything else requiring taking apart the front end. My number is 919-622-1901 and my name is Daniel Nicolosi and my partners name is Victor SantiagoSoto.
Shop hours are 10 to 6 Monday thru Friday
Shop Location is:
14525 62nd Street North UNIT 10
Clearwater, Florida 33760

My you tube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/The300ZXGuru?feature=mhee ]

Follow Ups
  • Premier Z rebuilt engines! - Z300Z 09:17:24 07/15/14