TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Preorder for Billet 62mm Throttle Bodies
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Preorder for Billet 62mm Throttle Bodies

Posted by Rob'Z on July 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 1192 times.

Screen Name:Rob'Z
Phone:(520) 270-1700
E-mail:azride@gmail.com
Research Rob'Z's post history

Message The material is cut and the shop will start making chips as soon as I approve the final drawings.

Currently I have enough material for 50 sets and shops have claimed 40 of them so far. I know more than 10 people want to buy direct so I will be ordering more material. I think a run of 75 sets will probably be about right.

I am asking for a 33% deposit which is $200 (total cost shipped is $600). This is for my protection, I cannot afford to be left dangling with a 5 digit bill from the machine shop if people disappear when the parts are finished.

I will make another post with pictures (there are posts in the General section), I just wanted to get the ball rolling on the deposits.

Please paypal azride@gmail.com and send as a gift or please cover the fees.

Please include your first and last name and the finish you want (machined, matte +$15, anodized +$40). Only send $200 as the deposit, if matte or anodized is chosen the remaining cost will be $415 or $440 respectively.

Colors available will depend on quantity requested. I need at least 3 sets in a certain color to make it worth while.
Black is a given.
Other choices are;
Red
Orange
Blue
Green
Gold

Pretty much anything but white.

Timeframe for delivery is going to be early September. Please don't kill me if it takes longer but that is my guesstimate. The machine shop quoted 3-4 weeks but that was for 25 sets, it wont't take 2-3 times as long because the order is 2-3 times as big but it will add a week or so. Then I have to machine all the throttle plates and assemble/QC all 150 of them....you see where I'm coming from.

Thank you for your support TT. Net!

Rob

Feel free to contact me directly at azride@gmail.com with any questions.

Follow Ups
  • Preorder for Billet 62mm Throttle Bodies - Rob'Z 12:00:50 07/11/14