TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - *Feeler* JWT Sport 500 turbos + 3" downpipes
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: *Feeler* JWT Sport 500 turbos + 3" downpipes

Posted by bartz32tt on May 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 701 times.

Screen Name:bartz32tt
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:bartz32tt@yahoo.com
Research bartz32tt's post history

Message  photo 1401376655.jpg

I bought these from well-known member "JDave" (from Z Hookup in Springfield, MO) a couple years ago for my build. I have these currently mounted on my engine. I have just gotten a job promotion so I now have plans to go with larger turbos for my build; however, only if someone is interested in buying these.

I have emails from Jon (JDave) in which he says they have only 7k miles (removed from his buddy's car who wanted to go with bigger turbos). He is a reputable guy and the turbos are visibly clean/well cared for. I have not ran these turbos; only installed them on my engine which has been and still is on the engine stand.

Turbos have the smaller auto trans exhaust housing, which would make for a wicked fast spool. I am willing to change them to manual trans exhaust housing for an extra $200 (it's pretty easy to do, I recommend doing it yourself if that's what you want).

Downpipes are 3" Random Technology 4-bolts that are heat-wrapped. This combo would result in practically instant throttle response.

For price, I am firm at $980 + shipped in the continental U.S. for the turbos. I can include the water/oil hardlines if I don't need them for upgraded turbos (I'd have to double-check first). Downpipes would be another $200 + shipping if bought separately. I'll do a package deal of $1155 shipped all together. Please be ready to buy the turbos if you respond with interest. I have more pics on my phone that I can send. Thanks!

Follow Ups
  • *Feeler* JWT Sport 500 turbos + 3" downpipes - bartz32tt 11:29:18 05/29/14