TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 Cobalt Green TT 87,925 miles Checking for interest
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 Cobalt Green TT 87,925 miles Checking for interest

Posted by MegamanMk2 on May 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 1607 times.

Screen Name:MegamanMk2
Phone:7578399331
E-mail:megamanMk2@juno.com
Research MegamanMk2's post history

Message This is my 1995 300ZXTT, it has ~87,925 miles on it now and is Cobalt Green in color with black interior and reskinned non power leather seats. The interior is factory but has been replaced, it was originally tan.

Its not 100% perfect but I love the car but it's time to see if there is any interest in someone purchasing it, I have a 1970 240Z I have gotten on the road recently and this car does not get driven a lot anymore unfortunately. I am the fourth owner, with the previous two before me being forum members here, and one of them only owning it ~2 weeks.

I want it to go to a good home, preferably out of the area so I don't have to see it haha.

It will come with:
A dated log book of all the PO before me's work as of 2002
All the receipts and paperwork I have
An aluminum front splash pan I won at Z Nationals
12 of the old school Nissan oil filters
4x TT stock (16x8.5) rear wheels, 2 right, and 2 left painted gray (no tires)

Advan VS5 wheels in gray, 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with 255/35/18 and 285/30/18 Sumitomo HTR-ZIII tires on it.

NGK Iridium spark plugs
Nismo 615 injectors
Selin Dual Maf Translator
SZ 3" Expansion DPs and 3"->2.5" SZ Resonated test pipes
2.5" B&B quad oval exhaust
Greddy Intercoolers
RPS Segmented Flywheel
RPS 6 Puck Clutch
JWT ECU
U/R Pulley set
Blitz SBC ID boost controller
Silvertwin short shifter
Stillen oil cooler
One piece aluminum drive shaft
RedLine MT-90 MTF and Redline 75/90 in diff
Koyo Radiator and aluminum lower pipe

Timing Belt done by Bernie at 59,715 miles.

Katz HID conversion

Jspec Fascia and Tail Lamps
Jspec shift knob, boot, and e brake boot

Stillen Sway Bars
Power Trix coilovers (6/8)
Power Trix rear UCA
Unknown adjustable front UCAs
Do Luck rear ladder bar
Aluminum Subframe spacers
Carbing Front and Rear strut bars (rear isn't installed)
Energy Suspension Steering rack bushings

The stereo is a Sony Xplod Gigapanel that has 1 gig of flash memory on the face plate.
Sony Xplod amp and sub, crossovers, tweeters, and component 6" speakers front and rear.

The few issues with the car are as follows:

1) Won't change climate control doors, I have the actuator removed to make it set to defrost but still have the actuator, don't know if this is a pod issue or what. All other electronics work.

2) Passenger T-Top handle finisher is missing.

3) The hood insulator fell apart, I removed it as I have seen other cars without it, and the hood has developed a few strange cracks in the clear coat.

4) The right control pod is a bit loose.

Otherwise the car runs great, it has a new Nissan wire harness in it, EGR delete has been done. Both T-Top seals both on body and T-Tops are new.

I am in Virginia Beach, VA. I would like to get $13,000 for it, I feel its fair for the year, condition and parts in it, but am gauging interest right now. If you don't like the price, just make an offer!

If the right offer comes along or if someone is completely interested it taking it to a new home, I will be equally as serious about selling it.

Follow Ups
  • 1995 Cobalt Green TT 87,925 miles Checking for interest - MegamanMk2 17:48:42 05/23/14