People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 3 - 300zx TT cars and TONS of parts

Posted by BeachTTRacer on April 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 715 times.

Screen Name:BeachTTRacer
Phone:757-839-4389
E-mail:beachcapriguy@aol.com
Research BeachTTRacer's post history

Message Here is what I am looking at. I currently have 3 TT Z's in my front yard. 2 with titles that are rolling shells and 1 without that is a complete car that has been sitting. In addition to that I have 5 or 6 twin turbo engines and other various parts laying around the garage. I am looking to get rid of it all.

1. 1991 300ZX TT 5 spd with dished 5 star rims. Short throw shifter, Z1 drive shaft, upgraded turbo's, 740 Duesch works injectors (however you spell it), Z1 intercoolers, pillar pods, Dual sequential BOV's, hard pipes, Jspec front bumper, JDM tails (1 is cracked), JDM spoiler has a N/A rear end swap and is lowered, all black interior with no rips or tears and custom stitched seats, greddy profec b boost controller, 6 puck unsprung ACT clutch, turbo timer, door frame lights that illuminate 300ZX, Full system turbo back exhaust with Bola mufflers. I have all the records from the previous owners and and the original 3 keys that came with the car including the titanium key. I am sure that there are some things that I am forgetting with this car. The engine is removed but I have more than everything for it to be put back in.

2. 1990 300ZX TT 5spd, stillen front rear and side skirts, pillar pods, Stillen Hicas eliminator, black seats with no tears but it is missing some interior pieces. The car is mostly stock.

3. 1990 (I think) 300ZX TT 5 sped, stock front bumper, HKS Hyper exhaust, decent interior, I picked it up from a friend that replaced the power steering pump and never finished the job. It is a complete car for the most part. But it has some complications with the title and I do not have it. It does have a pop charger as well.

4. In addition to the 3 cars that I have. I have 1 engine in parts laying in the back corner. I have 3 other engines that have the #6 cylinder lost compression. I have 2 used engines that I picked up from wrecked cars (so I would assume that they were running when they wrecked I just don't know how well.) I have spare turbo's injectors, 2 good transmissions for the cars and a spare trans that I will let go of that the rear bearing welded itself to the drive shaft yolk.

I am sure there are other things that I have accumulated during the years.

I do have a complete engine build as well that is not assembled and an assembled built block. I would rather keep 1 of the builds as I am looking to get another Z. I just need to clear up the room that I have and just start over.

If you are interested in purchasing the LOT feel free to contact me. I am not sure what I should be asking... but I know that I could spend less than 2 grand and have 3 running driving Z's with titles. 1 of which would be over 500hp and the other 2 over 350. So... be realistic with your offers. I don't have pictures of everything a the moment as I am trying to clean off the cars and take some. The parts are... EVERYWHERE!! I will take pictures of what I can if you are interested. Thanks

Rich
757-839-4389

Follow Ups
  • 3 - 300zx TT cars and TONS of parts - BeachTTRacer 14:38:31 04/26/14