TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Borla Exhaust/Brembo Calipers/SZ Subframe Spacers for Sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Borla Exhaust/Brembo Calipers/SZ Subframe Spacers for Sale

Posted by Nate (NoVA) on April 19, 2014 at 11:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 638 times.

Screen Name:Nate (NoVA)
Phone:571-243-3410
E-mail:natehewitt@mac.com
Research Nate (NoVA)'s post history

Message Hi All:
Just a couple things that I've been sitting on for a while and should get around to selling.
1) A set of Brembo Evo 8/9 Front Calipers -$500.00- Units are freshly powdercoated and haven't been installed. I bought a second set for my 240sx but am going in a different direction. These are identical to the ones MikeTDK (NoVA) are selling, without the stickers. Read his ad for details, I'm totally half assing this ad.
Auction Here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261457629874?item=261457629874&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
2) Borla Exhaust for z32 -$300.00- This was removed from my 1996 TT that passed away at ZCon 2013. It is missing an exhaust hanger on the passenger side canister and has a dent in the side that isn't really visible with the unit installed. I can supply pictures later in the week if required.
3) Specialty Z rear subframe spacers -$40.00- They are twice as thick as the sets found on ebay, because its a four piece set, lower only. It will change the squat dimensions of the rear as a result.

*Edit* An earlier version of this ad had the subframe spacers erroneously marked as SPL Spacers, when in fact, they are Specialty Z spacers which are still currently available. Thanks Bernie (who I originally bought them from. Buy his stuff.)

Email, Call or Text, willing to negotiate with forum members. Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Local pickup is available.
If it looks like a scam or spam, it'll be ignored and deleted.

Follow Ups
  • Borla Exhaust/Brembo Calipers/SZ Subframe Spacers for Sale - Nate (NoVA) 23:01:42 04/19/14