People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 NA 300zx whole car or part out

Posted by cville300zx on April 15, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 561 times.

Screen Name:cville300zx
Phone:(901)619-6080
E-mail:jlaurencemartin@gmail.com
Research cville300zx's post history

Message I have a 90 NA 300zx in my garage I want/need gone. I'm going to have the whole car for sale until Sunday at which point I will part it out. Located in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Overall condition of the car isn't very good. The body it self is pretty much straight though the PO decided that spray painting a car black was a good idea. It has cloth interior that isn't in that great of shape no radio and has the blue interior. It ran but ran very rough when I bought it and drove it home and into my garage. Supposedly it needed a plenum gasket. I would say it needed a wiring harness and probably a plenum gasket a long with a tune up. Also the trans would grind when putting it into 2nd gear and maybe 3rd its been a while since I drove it home.

I bought it with the original intention of parting out and halfway started and realized I wasn't in the mood to do it (if no one buys the whole car that will motivate me) so I removed a couple of parts. The rear half of the driveshaft is gone and the drivers side door panel is gone and some of the craptastic exhaust the PO put on was cut off as well. The coil pack brackets are gone as well as a couple of the coil packs themselves. Also missing the passenger side quarter glass.

Feel free to email me at jlaurencemartin@gmail.com or text me at (901)619-6080 and I will send as many pics of the car as you would like and answer any further questions. I would like to get $750 out of the car the way it sits.

If the car does not sell by Sunday this will be a part out and everything that I haven't said is missing above is for sale. Large items I would prefer local pickup (Tulsa Oklahoma) everything else will ship UPS.

Thanks for looking.
Jeff Martin
(901) 619-6080
jlaurencemartin@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • 90 NA 300zx whole car or part out - cville300zx 18:02:59 04/15/14