TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Taking Offers (1991 300zx tt coupe/automatic)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Taking Offers (1991 300zx tt coupe/automatic)

Posted by YoBiggHomie on April 08, 2014 at 3:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 601 times.

Screen Name:YoBiggHomie
Phone:email please
E-mail:biggnashford@yahoo.com
Research YoBiggHomie's post history

Message [ [ [ http://s362.photobucket.com/user/YoBiggHomie/library/ ] ] ]
1991 300zx Twin Turbo (auto) 2 seater Midnight Purple***FOR A REAL 300zx tt ENTHUSIAST SEEKING A BUILD PROJECT**
I thought that this was the style car i wanted because several people in my area have, and love this model, but as it turns out it not the model for me. I traded a Navigator for this car, but so far it's just collecting dust on my carport under a car cover. this car have been chipped by Z1 Motosport and the previous owner said it have New Shocks/Fuel Injectors and Tires that are at lease 90% tread or more.

ThIS CAR DOES NOT RUN...the TIMING BELT SLIPPED on the previous owner before I traded my Navigator for it. So far I have drove to Orlando Florida an purchased a JDM engine as a replacement, that i have at home bolted to a engine stand but have never found anyone in Atlanta to repair the car at a reasonable price. So I'm going to just stick with a CHEVY!

**The interior is original (since 1991) so it needs repair**
**I Have The Georgia Title**
**I only know what i have listed in this Ad about the car**
**I also added the previous owners Ad just so you can see what I read before I ever received this project**

This Is a Package Deal that I'm taking offer$ on @ biggnashford@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • Taking Offers (1991 300zx tt coupe/automatic) - YoBiggHomie 03:59:19 04/08/14