People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Lots of parts OEM and Upgrade

Posted by RonZ300 (Socal) on March 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 676 times.

Screen Name:RonZ300 (Pittsburgh)
Phone:6613177488
E-mail:rhpittee at yahoo dot com
Research RonZ300 (Pittsburgh)'s post history

Message Lots of parts for sale. Please make reasonable offers on anything you like. Shoot me an email.

Authentic CARBING radiator guide, powdercoated wrinkle black.

Various door trim and ducting.

Fog lenses, reflectors removed.

OEM driveshaft modified by Motorsport Auto with replaceable spicer U-joints. Joints are in perfect condition, no play or dead spots, center support bearing in perfect condition. 90-96 Turbo, manual transmission, coupe only. Has approx 12k miles on it, excellent condition. $300 shipped. [ http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic22e01/22-1032 ]

OEM Rear Lower Control Arms, approx 50k miles, and have NISMO bushings pressed in (NISMO bushings have about 10k miles). Ball joints do not have any play. Great Condition.

Steering Rack lower u-joint. 10k miles. No play or dead spots. Excellent condition.

Bose Front Door Speaker Covers. Minor paint scratches as seen in picture, otherwise perfect.

TEIN 8k and 6k springs from type flex coilovers. Only 10k miles. Excellent condition.

OEM intake duct. No cracks or leaks. Excellent Condition.

OEM Front Lower Control Arms, approx 50k miles, and have NISMO bushings pressed in (NISMO bushings have about 10k miles). Ball joints do not have any play. Great Condition.

OEM upright link with kingpins and upper and lower kingpin bearings. Approx 50k miles. No play whatsoever. Excellent condition.

I also have a set of powertrix ultralites with SWIFT springs 7k/5k. They have the new lower cup versions that have the firmer rubber which does not sag. They also have the rubber upper mounts from the SS. This makes for an absolute perfect ride on the street and excellent on the track. I do not have the powertrix springs or pillowball upper mounts. I do not have pictures yet as they are still on the car. Only 2k miles! I am selling only because I need the cash. I hate to sell these as i love them, but unfortunately life happens. $1300 shipped.

Follow Ups