TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 850cc injectors, billet rails, Defi, OEM etc
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 850cc injectors, billet rails, Defi, OEM etc

Posted by KongZTT GT28RS MD on March 26, 2014 at 7:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 799 times.

Screen Name:KongZTT GT28RS MD
Phone:4433503130
E-mail:shawn300z@hotmail dott com
Research KongZTT GT28RS MD's post history

Message Included are SARD 850cc injectors with billet fuel rail (designed for 90-93 lower plenums, can be used on later models with some machine work of the lower plenum)

Blue anodized billet fuel rails with SARD 850cc injectors and injector caps.

-6AN SS braided lines
-Required -6AN fittings
-Stainless steel hardware
-New viton upper/lower O-rings even though you wont need them since the ones installed are still new)
-Pig tails
-Ethanol safe injectors, safe for pump, +10ethanol etc and e85 etc.
-Will include Earls inline fuel filter (blue anodized as well)
-YOUR Choice of Ashspec 850cc chip OR JWT 850cc chip.

Used for less than 100 miles.. literally 30 mins or so of driving (ended up doing a full build and the car is just sitting without engine)

Plenty of members with close to 800rwhp with this setup. They have proven themselves as reliable and great performing setup. With base fuel pressures.. these injectors would be good for a tad more than 850rwhp.

Just install these.. and install the chip into your socketed ECU and you're driving! Turn up the boost :)

$1050.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defi BF 60mm EGT gauges.. two of them.. one for each bank (best way to do it, you can detect detonation temps, vacuum leaks,

boost leaks etc by reading these gauges.. great way to keep a motor safe)

Illuminates in white LED

Both are just dusty ( I have way too many car parts just collecting dust) Comes with thermocouple and necessary wiring etc.

$290 EACH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defi Link Control unit II.. still has plastic wrap on face..

$150

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand NEW OEM motor mounts.. (just have some dust on them in pics)

$150 obo

Willing to offer a package deal.

I've been on this site for about 16 years.. sold plenty of stuff.. never scammed anyone or anything like that.. I'm hip to scammers as well..

so please don't waste your time. I am cleaning house.. just too much stuff laying around. I only buy the best parts which is what i'm
selling now.

Follow Ups