TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo (LHD Manual Z32 Modified)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo (LHD Manual Z32 Modified)

Posted by Jiro on December 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 1544 times.

Screen Name:Jiro
Phone:plsemailme
E-mail:vu23 at hotmail dot com
Research Jiro's post history

Message Hey twinturbo.net community,

I am posting on behalf of my bud here in the local BC (canada) Z community and i can vouch for him as an honest Z enthusiast so I can ensure you that this beautiful Z32 has been well maintained and had lots of love poured into it. He doesn't have a TT.net account and doesn't have 30 days to wait to get authorization to gain the ability to post a classified ad here so this is why I am posting it here. Please send me a message if you are interested and I can connect you to him as soon as I can.

-Jiro

Without further adieu, in his own words:

This left hand drive car was built with many quality parts and drives very well. It has a 5 speed manual transmission.

There are 20,000 kms on a motor which was built to specifications by Alec's Machine Shop. Lots of new performance parts with less than 20,000 km's on them. All maintenance has been done, most parts on this car are new. Only quality OEM or better parts were used.

Only 94 octane gas used with full synthetic oil changes every 3000km's. The car has full body (front bumper/splitter, sideskirts, rear bumper/diffuser, lights etc) and performance modifications and produces 500+ hp at the crank @ 17psi. It is not a rebuilt car, there is no rust, it was originally a car from Spokane, WA. It has been enthusiast owned and meticulously taken care of.

Asking $21,000 obo and I'm not in a rush to sell. I have invested more than the asking price, there are not many of these around, certainly not like this one. Only reason for sale is I'm looking for a bigger car. This car is the only car in BC with this rear end/diffuser and front splitter. Please email for more information, pictures or contact information. Serious buyers only, no immature individuals without money.

Performance:

JWT Sport 530 Ball Bearing Turbos
Selin Dual Intake Kit with Translator
Deatschwerks 740cc Injectors
Specialty Z Max Street (700lbs) Clutch
Specialty Z Super Split 2.5" Downpipes
Stillen 2.5" Testpipes
HKS Hi-Power 2.5" Catback Exhaust
Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller
AMZ 1-Piece Steel Driveshaft
Mishimoto Radiator
Nismo Thermostat
Z1 Intercoolers
Tuned ECU
Rebuilt Motor - ARP headstuds, new oil pump, bearings, gaskets, heads, etc, all maintenance done

Suspension:

Eibach Racing Coilovers
Subframe spacers
Powertrix Adjustable Tension Rods
New energy suspension steering rack and differential bushings

Exterior:

Front Splitter/Diffuser
99 Front End with Corner Lights
Carbon Fiber Ducts
Rear Diffuser and aftermarket Bumper
Sideskirts
Tinted Windows