TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Who?
People Seeking Info

Subject Who?

Posted by Mike@ZSpeed on March 18, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 173 times.

In Reply To Anyone heard from Mike@ZSpeed in a while? posted by Sperryfreak01 on March 18, 2024 at 01:50 PM

Message Jk
Got the text and replied.

I assume the speedo is all good. I had it shipped to the mech that is going thru the car ( 50 miles away ). He said he received it a while back. I’m sure everything is all good.

Now I just need a darn drivers side fuel assembly ( hangar?) with working fuel leveling sensor.
Got scammed from someone who saw my post in the wanted classifieds. Took the $$$ and no response. Sent me pictures of the unit and everything. Now he won’t respond to my emails.

Well 2.5 Z’s. The original ZSPEED ( profile ) has been sitting for many years collecting dust. Hooked up the battery to start her a while back. Clutch pedal straight to the floor and when connecting battery both alarms OE and aftermarket we’re going nuts ) so I unplugged her and walked away.
No loss. ( it’s an NA…. Don’t tell anyone ).

Anyone got any rec’s for 255/40/17 and 275/35/18?
I was planning to get mich. pilot sport 4s but tire rack didn’t have any left in my size and discount tire wanted $1,800 just for the tires.
*** summer only car. No track time . Won’t be driven in rain. Responsible highway miles ( when I drive ) and spirited driving ( when my wife drives(

`
1990 NA
1993 TT

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.